Sequencing in Unity Pro

aryaf

I have to setup a sequencing function in Unity Pro and I want to ping you guys to see what you think is the best way to go about it before I have to reinvent the wheel.

The goal is to have the operator pick a sequence of pumps (first pump a, then pump d, then pump z, etc), and delay for each one. Then there would be a sequence start button that starts each pump based on the order picked, with the delay between each step as per the option picked.
What do you guys think? I was thinking about writing a custom function block in structured text that takes the delay and the pump order as integers and outputs binary signals corresponding to each pump's start signal. The operator would then enter an integer next to each pump on the screen from 1 to n (n=number of pumps in the system)

Thoughts? Are there built-in Unity Pro functions I should look into?