Citect Alarms disapear.

kire

Hi,

I have a SCADA (Citect 7.20 SP4) system who has runned for moths and alarm history have worked as it should, but know is has stopped working correct.

If I goes into Alarm history I only seen alarm who is newer then 60 minutes, and when i monitor the list I can see that alarms who are older then 60 minutes dispear....

I have tried to shutdown primary and secondary server (two computers) and delete all alarm log files I have found and then start up Citect again without any luck... Can it some files I should have delete, but not have found?

All files in, have been deleted:
C:\ProgramData\Citect\CitectSCADA 7.20\Data

Citect.ini:
------------------------------------
[Alarm]
HwAlarmFmt = {Time,12}^t{Tag,25}^t{Name,25}^t{Desc,25}^t{ErrPage,25}^t{ErrDesc,25}
SavePeriod =600
SavePrimary =C:\ProgramData\Citect\CitectSCADA 7.20\Data\SavePrimary
SaveSecondary =W:
ScanTime =500
SummaryLength =1000
SummaryTimeout =60

I`m thankful for all feedback / inputs.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hem... Can these be the reason?

31.01.20119:44:18 (plese see attached document for whole string).

Can these be the issue year format is wrong, so alarm page don`t are abel to read the log in the log files?

Where can these be fixed, havent found the place to update format...

c.jpg