Transparent mode GX IEC Developer - E1101

Erki

Hey, I have a small problem that I hope someone here could help me with.
I'm trying to set up a transparent mode so I can monitor my program while I'm trying it on my HMI.

Now I got (PC)--RS-232--(PLC), when I transfer the program. And when I use the HMI, I have to switch the RS-232, so, (PLC)--RS-232--(HMI).

Is there anyway I can use (PC)--ethernet--(HMI)--RS232--(PLC) ?
I've asked the programmers around me, but no one seems to be able to make it even when we follow some basic instructions, maybe it's not possible?

PLC - MELSEC, Q61P-A2
HMI - E1101
GX IEC Developer
E-Designer

This are the programs that I'm currently using.

Please, I'm tried being a 0, make me 1.

http://www.beijerelectronics.com.tw/web/web_en_be_tw.nsf/alldocuments/CB389E02C3FAA5C4C12579BF004522E2
I would try to have the HMI communicate ethernet to the PLC. This way the rs232 port will be available for programming.

Just a thought,

Yes, I agree but I got a old PLC that was just about to get thrown away, and it doesnt have a ethernet port on it.

Anyways I managed to solve the problem with "Serial/IP" program, it was only that part I was missing from start :mad:

Thanks anyways :geek: