CompactLogix Remote I/O

Christoph

All

Moving a subsystem from a ControlLogix RIO to a CompactLogix
processor and RIO. The RIO is from an Ethernet to RIO adapter
from Prosoft, AN-X2. In the ethernet configuration new module pull down I don't see a selection for this module. Any ideas anyone??

You will have to set it up as a Generic Module. The manual has all the details. Also there is a software utility you will have to use to set up the Prosoft module. You can download it on their site.

Similar Topics

I have a project where I will need around 20 IO cards. I'll probably have 5 on a compactlogix L320ER and 15 or 20 on a Point IO AENTR module. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. I did do alittle searching but nothing came out and answered what I want to know. Currently, I am helping Design a control system...
Replies
Views
Has anybody used the Crevis Remote IO products? I have a NA-9188 Ethernet/IP adapter with a couple of expansion cards I'm trying to connect to a...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm using CompactLogix for the first time (CPU L33ER). I've got everything up and running with some local I/O and some remote SLC 500...
Replies
Views
I tried searching online, but don’t know if I was using the right terminology for what I'm looking to do. Basically what I have is an older...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom