PV+ button presses slow to respond

phuz

I've done some recent conversion for a customer from an old 1400e to a PV+ 6. They initially complained that some of the screens did not update fast enough, so I increased the frequency of those screen updates to 0.1 sec. They are still having intermittent issues, one of which I witnessed a couple weeks ago. They have an HOA button set (momentary buttons at 500msec presses). Most of the time, the buttons trigger an immediate change of state, but sometimes (as I witnessed) it would take 3-4 seconds. This PV+ is talking ControlNet to a PLC-5. I said my next step would be to look at the PLC code and see if something funny is going on, but wanted to know if anyone else experienced something like this? I really haven't had any issues in all the years of conversions I've done, but this one is sticking out. I suppose it could be a PV issue, but I'm doubting it. All the analog values on that same screen are continuously updating, even when the button presses are not immediately taking effect.

Did you do a new schedule of the network? Without reading my books I would say that you have a problem with schedule/unschedule bands on the CNet network.