Schneider M580 PLC - Unity Pro8.1

VSJ

Hello, I'm having difficulty program the M580 Schneider PLC (EPAC line).I need to work with matrices of two or more dimensions, eg. 2x2, 15x1 ....
I would like to program a three-dimensional interpolation block, only for that I need to use matrix in "ST" language.
Someone has managed to create a data type of matrix in Unity?

Thank you for your help!

SOLVED.

To create a matrix just select the type, as is the default, and the next button to access the options. It select the "Array" which is in the page footer and the display alongside fill with dimensions "[0..x, 0..y]" (where X and Y are the desired size.)

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
Looking for some advice on a project. The controller is a BMEP584040. There is a RIO ring with several drops with Quantum I/O. On this ring...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if programming a Modicon M580 is basically the same format as an M340? Also do they use the same software package? Thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, We have this M580's configured as hotstandby and is curious if it is possible to monitor the modules on the remote racks. Unity pro...
Replies
Views
Hello, Wondering if anyone else out there has experienced issue with Scan Time on H58-6040 m580 processor. These controllers have a periodic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom