compare tool

shkoko2000

dear all,
please i need a compare tool between two factorytalk me applications(between two apa applications or between two mer applications)

As far as I know there is no such tool. In version 8 they added a cross-reference tool, but that would be a slow way to do a comparison.

As far as I know, you can export screens as xml in FactoryTalk ME. You could possibly export all the screens and use a text compare tool (which I am sure there are many), and compare the xml code to find differences.

Similar Topics

I want to compare two GE 90-30 projects. But it looks like my ME program does not have a compare tool. I found GECompareEngine.ocx file in my...
Replies
Views
The font size and row height after doing a compare function are so small I can barely read it. I am using version 6.30.01 on a Win 10 Pro...
Replies
Views
I have this error when starting Logix Designer Compare Tool, any solution to solve this problem? Now I have version 8.2 but I tried with old...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there a compare utility tool for FactoryTalk View to see if 2 programs are identical? Something like the Logix compare tool? Thanks
Replies
Views
What is the name of it...the File name or Program name? Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom