Vfd signal 4-20ma

Are you talking about a 4-20ma from the controller to the VFD ?

The page you referenced is showing you how to scale the analog signal in reference to the Max and Min freq.

I have no idea what you mean by invert an analog current signal....

As the others have said, you don't invert the signal itself, you invert the ACTION taken by the drive to the signal. It's not clearly stated in that manual section, but if you understand what those parameters mean, you can do it there.

Similar Topics

Hello, My customer is asking me to control the frequency reference of 8 VFDs , all off of one potentiometer. That way he can turn one knob and...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I am looking for some suggestions on controlling a VFD with a 4~20ma signal from a ML1400 with a spectrum 1762sc-0f8 expansion card...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m new to this forum and if I’m posting incorrectly let me know. I’ve been having an issue I can’t seem to figure out. I’m sure it’s...
Replies
Views
Connected analog 4-20mA output on a VFD to analog input on plc. Type Siemens S7 300 7kf02. VFD type Schneider Altivar. When VFD sends 20mA the...
Replies
Views
Need some opinions on the following: I have 4 VFDs controlling different motors. All communication, including on/off commands go through Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom