FTView SE VBA TagGroup

adh2004plc

I am using ftview se 8.0. I am currently working to monitor tags and send their values along with some other information over to sql server on change. Before anyone asks I am using the data log model on a number of other tags but these particular tags and the information I am trying to get to sql dont fit with using a datalog model. I am running into an error that says Invalid procedure call or argument. I am guessing it has to do with what I am trying to pass as far as the TagNames.Item(i) is concerned.

My ultimate goal here is to track which tag has changed and what its value is so that I can pass that information to the SQLInsert subroutine to have it logged to sql. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a copy of the subroutine that is causing my error.

Private Sub mtgDevice_Change(ByVal TagNames As IGOMStringList)

Dim i As Long
Dim UserID As String
Dim Message As String
Dim Device As String

For i = 0 To TagNames.Count - 1

lTime = formatLogTime(LogTime.Value)
Message = "N/A"
UserID = SysUser.Value
Call SQLInsert(lTime, Devices(i), CStr(TagNames.Item(i)), Message, UserID)

Next

End Sub

Code:
Private Sub mtgDevice_Change(ByVal TagNames As IGOMStringList)
  Dim i As Long
  Dim UserID As String
  Dim Message As String
  Dim [COLOR=Red][B]Device[/B][/COLOR] As String
  For i = 0 To TagNames.Count - 1
    lTime = formatLogTime(LogTime.Value)
    Message = "N/A"
    UserID = SysUser.Value
    Call SQLInsert(lTime, [COLOR=Red][B]Devices[/B][/COLOR](i), CStr(TagNames.Item(i)), Message, UserID)
  Next
End Sub
Devices or Device?