FYI - Rockwell KB article #24984 is NO GOOD

Had an issue trying to talk on a DH+ network with RSLinx Enterprise and Classic fighting over my PCMK card. The error message leads to KB article #24984

Step 4 in the solution of this article references article 25029, which is not accessible from outside Rockwell. According to the TechConnect advisor I chatted with, this is because the solution does not work. Of course, this is not indicated anywhere in the article, which caused all manner of headache for me this morning.

So, I'm adding this to the forum so that hopefully in the future if someone searches these error messages they'll find this before going on the Knowledge Base and getting sent on a wild goose chase.

Error messages (for Google's bots):

PKTX: Failed to open device driver handle (null) - Check the JumperID on the PKTX Card.

PKTX failed to connect to CE6PKTX kernel driver using ActivateDeviceEx().
Driver will not start