Language Change

chucka

I'm working on a machine and the code was written in German. I was able to change the language of the tags/descriptions, but not the sub routines. Is there any easy way to change them (preferably without having to stop the PLC)? (L32E processer)BTW.. I'm not a programmer, just a dumb I&E guy

Similar Topics

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to change the audit trail messages language on Factory Talk ME. I am currently working...
Replies
Views
How can I change the menu language in Step7 I deleted the italian language from strumenti>lingua per display and set lingua predifinita into...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have made a HMI project in CCW. All texts are originally in English, and now I have added a danish language in settings to a danish...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I upload a program from omron PLC by using Cx programmer. Original program is written in Japanese language. I am seeking for advise...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I have a siemens OP15 operator panel. I need to change the language. I had found the process and first of all I need to log on to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom