Rockwell Automation Toolbox - Activation

Rob S.

Good Evening ,

I am new to the Rockwell Automation Toolbox. Apparently you need to activate this each year. I have a serial number to reactivate this for another year. Which is the best way to reactivate this ? I imagine using "FactoryTalk Activation Manager " , correct ? It looks like I have 5 days left , but I have a
critical job to complete the next 2 days , so I don't want to screw anything up.
I had no idea this was going to run out. I need to learn more about this Rockwell Toolbox.

Just read the directions, it's quite simple. Go the webpage, enter information, select the host ID and download the new file. :confused:

Good Evening ,

I am new to the Rockwell Automation Toolbox. Apparently you need to activate this each year. I have a serial number to reactivate this for another year. Which is the best way to reactivate this ? I imagine using "FactoryTalk Activation Manager " , correct ? It looks like I have 5 days left , but I have a
critical job to complete the next 2 days , so I don't want to screw anything up.
I had no idea this was going to run out. I need to learn more about this Rockwell Toolbox.

Yes, you have to pay a yearly fee for the 'privilige' of using Rockwell Software.