Pt100 module problem

SiavashTaj

Hello everyone. It's my first time that I work with logo!. I have a problem by pt100 module. I have made a plan for oven, by analog threshold trigger, and I have selected pt100 sensor in this block. But unfortunately the module can't read the temperature above the 100c degree. It's stopping on 100c degree. In your opinion, what's the problem?!
Thanks so much.
Siavash.

Similar Topics

Dear gentlemen, I have installed a Mitsubishi Q series PLC with a CC-Link network, where I use a number of CC-link modules(Digital Inputs, PT100...
Replies
Views
hi everyone,new at programming.i have a mitsubishi A1scpu-s1 with a pt100 a1s62rd 3/4 module that read 2 tempretures ( 2 channels) .sensors were...
Replies
Views
Have you seen a PT100 sensor reading going slowly up, even after heating power turned off ?! and it keeps rising for several minutes ... It looks...
Replies
Views
Im having a 3wire pt100 connected to a temperature transmiter. Im reading the current in the loop and I have 22mA, so is overrange. What could...
Replies
Views
Hi. Almost every time when working with PT100 probes the customers ask me "have the probes been calibrated?" The reason for the customers to ask...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom