Rfid !?

mocca-fixer

hello everyone and thank you for your time. I have to pick between 2 RFID devices and I am not sure witch one should I pick.
The 2 devices are [FONT=&quot] RFU620-10100[/FONT][FONT=&quot](900 euro)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]RFU620-10500 (490 euro) .

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will use 6 of them so the difference will be like 2000 euro.

The difference is that for the cheaper one:
[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot] i need a Power over Ethernet switch [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]I have to send a input from the PLC every time I want to read the status of the tag[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

From what I've seen [/FONT]
those characteristics are the same:

[FONT=&quot]Ethernet: yes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Function: Host, AUX[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Data transmission rate: 10/100 MBit/s[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Protocol: TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET[/FONT]