1756-EN2TR Module Mismatch

Joshua37

Hi All,

Need a little insight on the following-

Have a ControlLogix L71 with 1756-EN2TR communication adapters. Each has revision 10.007, while in my running project it is 3.1 which I can only increase up to 5. I have set the keying to compatible mode. The whole system is communicating, but in the properties I get the message "Physical module does not match configured module". Should I be concerned with this ?

I have attached the module property snaps for clarity.

There is a tech-note regarding this on the RA website: 575816. It essentially asks to install an AOP.

Is this all that I need to do ??

General.jpg Module Info.jpg IP.png

Yes, the card is working fine.
But still, I installed the module profile and revved the card up to the latest FW.
Now it's all good :)

Good to hear. Like I said its subjective, but personally I like a clean program without complaints on the I/O so that the I/O light actually means something! To many times I find that no one cares about these errors as long as the I/O is working.

(y)