Need Help In Understanding how PLC will scan this.

damica1

I'm trying to understand how the PLC will scan this "For" loop.

will the "PhoneNb" variable not increment until all instructions within the "For" - "End_For" are complete? Or how will it scan this? Ton_4 is 3 seconds and Ton_5 & 6 are 1 second timers.

if FBEN THEN

For PhoneNb := 1 to 2 DO

TON_4(AWT_4.Q, Time2); R_TRIG_8(TON_4.Q); AWT_4(R_TRIG_8.Q, TextModeEnable, EnableTextMode);
TON_5(AWT_5.Q, Time1); R_TRIG_9(TON_5.Q); AWT_5(R_TRIG_9.Q, PhoneChannel, PhoneNumber[PhoneNb]);
TON_6(AWT_6.Q, Time1); R_TRIG_10(TON_6.Q); AWT_6(R_TRIG_10.Q, TxtMessage, TxtMessageData[EvtMsg]);

END_FOR;

SendDone := TRUE; (* Function Block Done Bit *)

END_IF;

Similar Topics

https://imgur.com/a/kKPtzyP We are making improvements to these motor controls by replacing these old resistor banks and DC generator with DC...
Replies
Views
I get so confused by Rockwell's licensing structure. I have two PC's that will be running the same SE application. Can/should I run this as...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm sorry. But I'm struggling to understand this combination of integers in this MOV , and really anywhere else this scheme...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I am wondering if you guys can help me understand what the intended operation was for some logic that relates to the operation of the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I want to understand this old piece of logic I found in an old program (RS Logix 500 on SLC 5/03). I have two rungs here in a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom