FT Activation Manager - End User File

WillM

I've tried Tech Connect and Rockwell's forums with very little joy 🤾

We're currently migrating our local Rockwell licenses to a license server and I'm trying to set up the end options file. The two features I need is to limit the borrow time and force return floating licenses under inactivity.

I've currently got the Maximum Borrow feature to work using the following...

MAX_BORROW_HOURS RS5K_600.EXE:VENDOR_STRING=XXXXXXXX 12

But I cant get the Time Out feature to work....

TIMEOUT RS5K_600.EXE:VENDOR_STRING=XXXXXXXXXX 3600

I was initially trying 120 seconds in testing with no joy and Tech Connect advised upping that to an hour, but still the floating license does't return. Does anyone have any advice on this? I've followed "35376" in the knowledge base and used the "flexnet_licensing_end_user_guide.pdf".

Many thanks,
Will.