Modicon Concept

jimdi4

HELLO,
I am using Modicon Concept V2.6 and have programmed a bunch of code.
I am getting close to the bottom of the screen and was wondering is there a way to extend the working background?

The working background is white in color but as I keep entering code I cannot see it!!!

How do you extend the view to see further down in the section?

Yes,

I had also contacted my vendor who sold & supports the Software and he mentioned the only way to resolve this is to create a new section.
Since I am doing repetitive motor startup logic I decided to segregate the motor logic in new sections instead of trying to make it all fit into one section. Another Quirk working with Modicon I guess...

Each IEC section is equivalent in size to a page of about 24"h x 36"w, you may have to adjust your resolution to see all of it without having to use Window scroll bars. You can locate any logic any where on the page. You are not restiricted to using only the left side "power" rail, you can create another rail some place else similar to the the way you do on a cad drawing.