HMI Verification

sayahan2003

Dear all,
I am working on the control system of a plant which include Controllogix as the main PLC and different vendor PLCs. The plan is to do the HMI verification. what we want to do is to download all the vendor PLC programs in the main PLC and check all the IOs of the vendor PLC to see if HMI has been configured correctly. Do you have any procedure for doing this?

Thank you

If you have different vendor PLCs it would be difficult to load them all into the Controllogix PLC. You would have to rewrite each vendors PLC code.
We usually take them offline, attached the HMI and verify the I/O.

Regards,

Mickey is correct. We would need to know the above information about the HMI you are using and the way it connects to each of the vendor PLCs.

Regards,