Modsoft Question

gizmo

I'm using Modsoft Programming Software.
Can you make the "instruction description" visible?
I'm viewing a program offline and only items visible on screen is the ladder logic & I/O address below each element (exm: 000019).

I was thinking there was a way to display the description for each address above elements, but can't figure out the key combination.

Any Help?

Thanks!!!

Modsoft descriptor view

If you position the cursor on an element you can see its symbol and descriptor in the bottom left hand corner of the ladder window.....

....or you can toggle into wide mode with ALT W which shows some of the discriptor under the I/O addresss (but closes the RDE and reduces the amount of ladder you can see)

Similar Topics

I am trying to locate a copy of Modsoft in order to program an older an AEG module. Unfortunately Proworx is not functioning correctly in order to...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am trying to communicate with an old PLC using Modsoft. It's a Modicon Quantam 140 113 03. I am using Modsoft and whatever I try, I...
Replies
Views
Hi i am starting to learn PLCs. i have a quantum modicon (Electric Schnieder) PLC and i am using modsoft. i would like to know how can i set and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have some issues with a Modicon 984-385E on a machine we recently acquired. The unit was operational before it was moved but the genius...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I need some help here, I don't have access to Modsoft as I presume this program was created in. I tryed locating Proworx32 on the web...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom