Matsushita NAiS FP3 PLC programming - Anybody can help

indikatwije

Hi, I'm new to this Forum. Can anybody help me with following.

I want to reprogram an old Matsushita (Panasonic) NAiS FP3 PLC. CPU model no AFP3211C, Ver. 4.6. It has a RS422, 15pin programming port.

Can anybody help me with sourcing the programming cable and suitable programming software.

Thanks,
Indika

Dear Garry,

Thanks a lot for the welcome and answer.

The software in the link will work. but the programming port i have on the PLC is RS422 which does not supported by those cables in the document.

Could you please help me further
Thanks,
Indika

Similar Topics

Good morning, Spent some time over the weekend looking for a manual for this thing. Anyone have any info or link to manual? I have a spare unit...
Replies
Views
Anyone got a link for a manual on one of these ? In Particular the ladder instructions and IO etc
Replies
Views
Any of you UK boys got the software and cable for one of these ? I have one with fried outputs that i need the program sucking out of ?
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm looking for a pinout for a cable to connect to a Matsushita FP1 C40 PLC. I believe it will be 9 pin d-sub to 9 pin round connector...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I'm new to this forum and site, so I hope I've posted this thread in the right place. I have a customer who has a Matsushita AFP3220CEM plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom