Siemens TP700, Windows CE, VB Scripts

I'm trying to make a script with Siemens TP700, its Windows CE.

I want it to read/write a 2 column by 10 rows csv/excel file.

I used the example from Siemens and it goes 1 row with the 20 items all in their own cell, which is sort of fine BUT I'd like it to be more readable.

The example from Siemens uses LinePrint and LineInputString. I think I can use WriteFields and InputFields BUT I can't find an example.

So right now I have STRING 1, STRING 2, STRING 3, etc

I'd like it to look more like

STRING 1, STRING 2
STRING 3, STRING 4

so when the csv file gets opened by Excel it is 2 columns with 10 rows.

Anyone? I have a ticket in with Siemens tech support, waiting on their response, when I talked to them though I got the impression there was no more information on using WriteFields or InputFields and not to expect an example which would help me solve my problem.

🍻