Keyence KV5500 installing EDS file

Terry B

We are installing a KV5500 and a N-L20 connected to a Keyence SR-710 reader. I got the IP address setup but unable to install the EDS file for the N-L20. I have the correct one but after several attempts no luck. When I talk to Keyence Tech support they say the Keyence PLC is not supported it the US. Any help would be appreciated.:):)

Thanks Terry

Similar Topics

Don't know much about Keyence PLC's so.. More experience with AB. We have an existing project and I need to upgrade from the KV5000 to the...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, Is anybody here still have programmed a Keyence sensor LR-TB2000CL and used it as io link material in studio 5000. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hello all I've got a cell with four Keyence IV3 cameras that are saving images to a FTP server, we are also labeling the parts with a time date...
Replies
Views
I will find cable series but I don't know for fs260 model, kindly suggestions and help to me for connect cable
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom