i need help like asap

iamtheville

well i have a plc program that i need to design for an electrical class but im not good in it so could yall help me?

i need a sump pump controlled by a brick plc. when the water level gets high the sump pump cuts on until the water level gets low.

if it gets to a high-high level a flashing strobe comes on.

when the pump is running a red light comes on.
if the pump is not running a green light comes on.

if a wire is broken to the high-high float level a horn sounds.

lastly a hard wired e-stop will turn off all power to outputs through the mcr.

please help me. i dont understand programming. i need it in a plc program form. im using an rsx logic. please help. i need to pass my class.

That depends, if I do your homework and pass the class for you, do I get the certificate?

That depends, if I do your homework and pass the class for you, do I get the certificate?

yes you do. and its just a class project. i dont understand none of this cause the teacher doesnt explain in laymens terms. please help me. i need it by 5 est tomorrow

Apparently sarcasm is also something you don't understand none of.

A quick heads up: nobody here wants to help you get a certificate saying you can program PLC's if by your own admission you don't understand none of it.

Now, if you were prepared to make an attempt, show how far you can get and which parts specifically you need help with, then people here are all too willing to help you understand.

But as for "can someone do my homework for me"? Well, perhaps if you're offering to pay an hourly rate, someone might come to the party. Maybe. FYI, a good programmer doesn't come cheap.

I expect the teacher says equally complimentary things about you. Don't expect any help from the people here unless you're willing to demonstrate some effort from your end. If all you want is for someone to do your homework for you, please go away now and save yourself from having to read a bunch of sarcastic comments.
If you're serious about understanding how a PLC controls a sump pump, start by identifying exactly what PLC inputs and outputs you're working with and define how the level sensors work.

well i have a plc program that i need to design for an electrical class but im not good in it so could yall help me?

i need a sump pump controlled by a brick plc. when the water level gets high the sump pump cuts on until the water level gets low.

please help me. i dont understand programming. i need it in a plc program form. im using an rsx logic. please help. i need to pass my class.
Do you need a hard wired wiring diagram or plc program or both? A PLC is not really needed for this project. All of this can be built from hardware components.

Ok, I got the program designed in RSLogixPro. Now It is time for you to show your effort before I post the solution. You should be able to apply it to your software program.

please send $100 USD to my paypal account and then I can spend an hour writing this logic haha

I wonder if there are Art forums where people go on and say, "I need a still life painting in the impressionist style, oil or acrylic, by 5pm. I'm rubbish at art but need to pass this class".

With such a poor standard of English displayed in the post, It's no wonder the OP can't understand the lecturer.

A quick note about capital letters:

Capital letters make the difference between "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Nick

With such a poor standard of English displayed in the post, It's no wonder the OP can't understand the lecturer.

A quick note about capital letters:

Capital letters make the difference between "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Nick

Classic... is RSLogix case sensitive? :whistle: (Actually, I found out that Cimplicity IS case sensitive!)

Its no certificate. Hell I don't even know why they want us to learn this Considering we Don't program plc's in the field. And I can't show nothing cause its on the computer at school. Im just trying to figure What do I put on each line to make this scenario work