Connecting to Mitsubishi FX2N-80MR

sarahc

Hopefully someone can offer words of advice.
I've got a Mitsubishi FX2N-80MR to suck the program out of. Never used one before.
I have a USB to RS422 adapter (USB-SC09-FX), and GX Developer v8.03 running in Win XP SP3. PLC is in run mode.
In the Connection Setup I don't seem to have anyway to select the USB on the PC side?
What am I missing here?

Similar Topics

I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a Mitsubishi GT2715 HMI to read and write from a Eurotherm 3508 controller using 4 Wire RS485 Mobus RTU communications. The...
Replies
Views
We've got a portable cooling pump which circulates a coolant oil. The spec says it can be remotely operated (coolant START/STOP), via a 3-pin...
Replies
Views
Hi, Correction: title should say GTDesigner3 (not softGOT) I've updated some GUI pages using GT designer3 and I'm at the point where I want to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect a Allen Bradley CompactLogix to a Mitsubishi FX3U plc using DSPSX unit. I have the CompactLogix working fine but the FX is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom