Relay Output flash 50 time per minut

kdahlr

I have to write in structured text for the first time.
I need a timer/delay there can flash a output relay, on my PLC 50 time per minute. Until it is resat.

Timer1(IN:=Input:=T#2S,Q=>Output1,ET=>Elapsedtime);

But how do i get it to continue until manuel reset or can i use a counter.

Thank you in advance for your help.

I have to write in structured text for the first time.
I need a timer/delay there can flash a output relay, on my PLC 50 time per minute. Until it is resat.

Timer1(IN:=Input:=T#2S,Q=>Output1,ET=>Elapsedtime);

But how do i get it to continue until manuel reset or can i use a counter.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Which PLC ?

Also I would use a transistor output and an LED for this, not a relay.

It is a cravis NA-9373 with St-1218 (digital input) and and st-2748 (digital output it is a potential free relay) moduls.

not idea about this plc brand and the program

i guess,maybe OK maybe KO,

Timer1(IN:=NOT Timer2,PT:=T#500mS,)

VarBOOL1 :=Timer1.Q;

Timer2(IN:= VarBOOL1,PT:=T#500mS,)

VarBOOL2 :=Timer2.Q;

To: Sergei Troizky
I now relay have life time, but later the relay output modul will be replaced with a transistor output modul.

The question was more about: how do i make a output timer, there flash 50 time per minute until it is resat in structured text.

To: osmanmom
Cravis PLC is similar to wago plc (Module build PLC).
I tried the timer you suggested and it continue as it should, the problem was I couldn't reset it.

I will keep working on it.

maybe OK maybe KO,

Timer1(IN:=NOT Timer2,PT:=T#500mS,)

VarBOOL1 :=Timer1.Q & VarBOOL4 & NOT(VarBOOL6);

Timer2(IN:= VarBOOL1,PT:=T#500mS,)

VarBOOL2 :=Timer2.Q & VarBOOL4 & NOT(VarBOOL6);

VarBOOL4:= (VarINT2 = 0);

VarBOOL6:= (VarINT2 = 1);

VarBOOL7:= (VarINT2 = 2);

CTU001(CU:= VarBOOL3, RESET:=VarBOOL7 , PV:= VarINT1); /*Preset Value = 3, VarBOOL3 pushbutton for RESET Pulse */

VarBOOL5 := CTU001.Q ;

VarINT2 := CTU001.CV;

get yourself the oscat library.
and above method is not accurate (for a lightflash oke)more precise is use a task or use the now() time and %2.
count the pulses in 100 minutes to see what is wrong with it. (it is because the timers need time to setup.

reset can only be done by stopping the input. have a look at the TP timer in util.lib.
btw it is codesys.