How to Send integer files from a panelview component to a modbus TCP Enet device

Steve Ellis

Hello, I am new to the Allen Bradley connected components workbench software. I am working with an AB panelview component Hmi and would like to create numeric buttons to load integers into user variables in a schnieder LMD servo motor. The motor uses Modbus TCP to communicate. It appears that if I click on the numeric buttons properties there is a "Write Tag" of which you can use some default tags or create a new one. I am assuming that I need to create a new one with the motor's addressing but I'm not quite sure how to accomplish this.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks, Steve