Battery sources

Beryl

Looking for second battery sources for AB, Omron and S7-300 PLC's. I have a hard time paying $40 plus dollars for a 5 dollar battery.

In my town there is a place called "All Batteries". That's all they sell, batteries... the small-ones, weird-ones, and all of the normal ones.

I think they have on hand (they have a bazillion different batteries on the shelves), or can get, damned near any size or type of battery smaller than a lead-acid car battery... they might even do those as well.

I pulled a special battery, one of those damned welded-terminal types, out of my infrared headphones. I handed it to the guy and grunted. He said, hmmm... oh yeah, right over here. He gave me a duplicate.

I believe they have an outlet on E-Bay as well.

Similar Topics

I'm ashamed to admit this but I've never had to replace a battery in a SLC. Some how been able to skip that task in all my years. So yesterday...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. On our Siemens PLC power supply, the battery light is showing amber. If we do not immediately change the batteries, will we lose the...
Replies
Views
Hi there! This is something so old and having machine with it....... Last time unit was powered around 3yr ago and it did not work since than...
Replies
Views
Customer is buying several spare 504 CPU's to have one handy when there's an issue with the ones in operation. Having them on the shelf for years...
Replies
Views
Our plant has a network repeater station located in a field with two ProSoft RLX2-IHG network radios for connecting our plant network to a well...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom