Newbee question

maxfli11

I'm trying to debug the code for a automated crane, that we let some programming students revamp for us. We went from a slick 500 to compact logix. I am somewhat new to control logix, but have been to some classes and done some minor program editing, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how these bits are staying true when the rung is false. It is not a latch, and this OTE is the only one in the code. No sequencers, nothing. There are two of these that are vexing me, one is for X movement, the other for Y. Got any ideas?

Code.jpg

Maybe this part isn't scanned at this moment so the code isn't executed. Look if there is a jump in the SR or if this is called.

Well, That was easy. I missed the jsr in the main that states when auto mode is off lad 13 not read. Told you I was newbee, but im learning. lad 1 is read before lad 13.