Danfoss VFD DeviceNet Option A

egogg

Folks,

I'm attempting to control a FC302 with a devicenet comms card. I'm set up in the parameters for ODVA and map option 21/71.

I know that my devicenet card, a 1756-DNB, is picking up some data from the drive at Mac ID 48. If I run the drive in hand, I see the RPMs change. The discrete values don't appear to be changing (I see drive ready and drive starting up(??)). And the commands I'm sending (Run forward, Dnet control enable, and Dnet Speed Reference enable) are not moving the drive in Auto.

Any pointers would be fantastic. Danfoss has a Devicenet guy, but apparently he's out on medical leave.

Regards,

Eric

Have you set up the right values in the parameters 8.50 and forward until 8.91. in the manual i se you choose where your commands Start/stop is from a digital input or fieldbus

Jonas.

I set those all to be bus controlled.

I believe I have found my issue, I was set up to send two 16 bit registers for the commands rather than a single concatenated 32 bit register. Similar issue on the inputs.

Thanks