(Type 06) Watchdog Fault

LITStudent

Hi I am working on project for college.. the PLC code (attached) is causing the following fault to occur:

(Type 06) Watchdog Fault
(Code 01) Task watchdog expired. May have been caused by an infinite loop, a complex program, or a higher priority task.
Task: MainTask
Program: MainProgram
Routine: MainRoutine

When the program gets to rung 12.. its likely that the error is due to an infinite loop.. anybody have any ideas on what I am missing? Thanks for taking the time to read this..

Are all of your test bits on?

If zEMtest.4 is off, then your index will never increment, meaning search loop will continue infinitely. Well, until your watchdog bites it.

I agree with Jeremy. A screenshot of the live code would be helpful in diagnosing the problem.