Getaway Profibus-Can Bus

unlock

Hi all,
I'm new here, I've searched some documentation but i found nothing.
So my question is:
I must create in step7 the telegram for to read pdo and sdo from getaway, but I don't have any idea how to create the telegram and then send it
Somone can help me

:confused:

Sorry I've other question....how to use ob86 to trap error ?
and no i don't use awl but only kop with siemens

Last edited:
Hi Unlock,

SDO and PDO is used on CAN. So You will need some sort of hardware/gateway.

If you do not have any, I would suggest that you talk to Stefano or Giorgio at our Italian office, as I am sure that they can assist you.
+39 039 59662 27

BR

Patrick L
Call
Send SMS
Call from mobile
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Hi Unlock,

SDO and PDO is used on CAN. So You will need some sort of hardware/gateway.

If you do not have any, I would suggest that you talk to Stefano or Giorgio at our Italian office, as I am sure that they can assist you.
+39 039 59662 27

I know SDO and PDO are used on CAN.I have getaway profipus, side PLC, can side motors.
Can I call Stefano or Giorgio without problem?

Hi,

Well, I suspect that you have no Anybus gateway and that may be a problem... However, It does not cost to call... :)