how to implement design using ledder diagram

Arnold

i am designing an controller for electrical on/off and motion. where can i find good web site for how to implement design using ledder diagram. i do not use ledder diagram before, what are the symbols mean?

Go Here

bookanim.gif

Here

Post your questions on the Forum if you like.
Good Luck

Or to put it out in writing: there's a nice little area on top of this page marked 'LEARN PLCS' which you can click and where you will find an almost complete and totally free basic course on PLCs. Furthermore you can order a book on this site too. If after that actions have been taken and that info has been studied you still have questions, you can post them in this forum.

Really, there's no better way to learn PLCs than to visit this site :site: , apart from taking a course with me :D , but then you would have to learn Dutch first :rolleyes: .

Kind regards,