STL to LAD

Stikstof

Hello all,

Since I'm upgrading a Siemens S5 PLC to S7-1200, I need convert the S5-STL program to LAD, because the S7-1200 doesn't support the STL language.
Since it's been a while that I worked with STL there are a few samples of code that Step7 can't convert to LAD automatically that I want to get checked out to see if I interpreted them correctly.

NW2_1: Are the Or branches correct, and the following AN?
NW2_3: Why is there no time value? does this mean that the time is zero, of does the S5 uses the same time value from the previous timer in the program?
NW7_11: I can just leave out all the brackets, right?

Thanks for your help!

PAL NW2_1.jpg PAL NW2_3.PNG PAL NW7_11.PNG

1: OK
2: Uses whatever value is currently in ACCU1, if it's a valid S5Time
Check whatever value is loaded to ACCU1 in the previous statements.
For the LAD equivalent, we prefer to use the S_ODT-block with correct variable as time setpoint value.
3: Remove brackets, substitute A for O in the 2nd and 3rd statement.