PanelViewC600

andrewklay

hello smart people!

Im trying to create a password in order to access the configuration screen. I cant find anywhere in software where i can do that! HELP!! I know that Ive password protected my the whole program but im trying to block the operators from being able to access the configuration screen. (which they keep doing on 3rds)

This seems like it should be pretty easy to do.. WELL NOT FOR ME!!! hahaha

thanks guys

hello smart people!

Im trying to create a password in order to access the configuration screen. I cant find anywhere in software where i can do that! HELP!! I know that Ive password protected my the whole program but im trying to block the operators from being able to access the configuration screen. (which they keep doing on 3rds)

This seems like it should be pretty easy to do.. WELL NOT FOR ME!!! hahaha

thanks guys

I have never done ot in a AB screen, but I guess you can put an entry and save it in a string or so, and then compare it, if valid, make a memory bit or latch that, use that to enable/disable the options