Panelview 800 Numeric Display

Hello all. I've used my first Panelview 800 HMI networked to a micrologix 1100. Great little HMI. I'm having issues with the decimal place in the numeric display. I've selected one decimal place and am using the scaling in the tag editor. However, when I run the program, the decimal place always reads at .0 no matter what. Has anyone encountered this?

I'm wondering if I'll have to scale it in RS Logix instead of using the HMI tag editor.

It's nothing serious, but any input would be appreciated.

I was thinking of doing that, but I'd still like to be ale to add in the decimal place if need be. I just find it strange that the numeric display allows for decimals but only shows .0.

I got a chance to try changing the HMI scaling and go into the HMI properties. No luck on either. I'm thinking that if I want decimal point precision I'll have to scale in RSLogix.