Allen bradley compact logix LM35 communication with seimens drives

pradeep1788

Here we have a machine that is running with AB LM35 compact logix PLC communicating the SEImens micro master 430 drives using profibus protocol.As Iam familier with this, so I ave queries with this.,

All the drives are running from PLC command,
how an analog output is driving the drive frive speed reference (speed setpoint*16383/100) this value is going to the drive from via profibus, how exactly it is converting., and alaso the stop, start and drive fault.

please give some suggestions how to understand.

Similar Topics

I was wanting to see if anyone had any information on setting up a cub5 meter and getting the data to a Allen bradley PLC. I think i have the set...
Replies
Views
We have an AB PLC that has a faulty expansion cable between Bank 1 and Bank 2. Part # 1769-CRR3. I found a small burn mark on the board. Being...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I have an Allen Bradley Compact Logix 1769-L18ER-BB1B. I have several processes that I would like to start based on time of day...
Replies
Views
I have two L35e processors i want to send message to and from. I just want to do data read. Condition from one plc and see it on another plc. I...
Replies
Views
Above mentioned HMI is installed in my plant with Micrologix PLC. Yesterday the HMI suddenly stopped working during plant operation and HMI's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom