Schneider Altivar61 GSD file

kukifas

Hello guys!

I have a question about FC Altivar 61 working with Profibus-DP board (VW 3A 3307 S371). I read in user's manual 30072-452-99 that:

"The Profibus DPv1 card for Altivar 61/71 drives only supports supports types 3, 4, 5 and 8 PPO format (Parameter-Process Data-Object) cyclic frames.... This file appears on the CD-ROM supplied with the drive."

I found on the official Schneider website the GSD file named ATV600_PROFIBUS_DP_GSD_VW3A3607_V1.11/SE100E2E.GSD and there is no PPO5 (28 Byte size frame). The most similar to PPO5 is telegram 106 which contains 24 Byte size frame (4 word of PKW/8 word of PZD). In the user's manual there is also an information "only PZD1 to PZD8 are significant" which means that telegram 106 has the same functionality that PPO5. Could you tell me and confirm that the SE100E2E.GSD file and telegram 106 is the right one to connect ATV61 with PLC using Profibus protocol? Or maybe someone here has the GSD file 3, 4, 5 and 8 PPO format? :)

I don't have an access to ATV61 at the moment so I can't do tests. I have to write a PLC software (GE RX3i) and commission it on the site (34pcs of ATV61). I will be very greatful for your help.

Greetings from Poland,
Peter.

There is only GSD file which I wrote about in last post. I'm looking file which contains PPOs exchanged in user's manual (unless it's out of date).

Greetings,
Peter

I'm using VW 3A 3307 S371 Profibus board with this user's manual 30072-452-99 not the one you attached.

There is an information - see attached file no. 1

The GSD file from Schneider website - see attached file no. 2

A little difference, isn't it?

Greetings,

:)

1.jpg 2.png