Problem related to AB Panelbuilder.

hegde10122

I am supposed to write the tag which indicates the system date and time in Allen bradley's Panel Buider 600. The protocol is DF1 and the software version is 3.8. I am not getting the right tag.The internal tags related to time and date do not show the requisite date and time when the Panel builer is ONLINE. Please Help.

Which PLC addresses are you using:

SLC date: S:39/S:38/S:37 (DD/MM/YYYY)
SLC time: S:40/S:41/S:42 (HH:MM:SS)

PLC5 date: S:20/S:19/S:18 (DD/MM/YYYY)
PLC5 time: S:21/S:22/S:23 (HH:MM:SS)

ControlLogix ?

PLC.....Panel buider

The PLC that i am using is Micrologix 1200 Series C.RS Logix 500 is the software and the version is 6.2

For ML1200 the file that you have to access is the RTC.

RTC:0 is the year.
RTC:1 is the month.
RTC:2 is the day.
RTC:3 is the hour.
RTC:4 is the minute.
RTC:5 is the second.
RTC:6 is the day of the week.
RTC:7 indicates if RTC is disabled.
RTC:8 indicates if the RTC battery is low.

You need a memory module with RTC in the ML1200 !

Edit: It is possible that you have to move the RTC values to another file (i.e N7: ) in order for the PV to be able to read them !