Problem on Panelview

So I got a project with controllogix L71 and 2 units of panelview 1000 touchscreen (as local HMI and remote HMI).
At first everything working normally.
But the client ask to change IP address to accomodate their DCS.
On the RS linx enterprise we can see both panelview new IP addresses and can ping them.
On the local HMI everything worked fine.
The problem is on the remote HMI, the value showed as asterix. even though it had been downloaded with the same runtime file as the local HMI.
We tried to cycle power the remote panelview but the problem is still there.
Could anyone help me on this problem?

Thank you very much

Regard,
Kardel

Here is something you might want to look at:
RSLinx Enterprise interprets a leading zero to mean an octal notation. For example, the IP address 131.200.13.111 is valid, but 131.200.013.111 is not. Before importing, open the application's Nodes.csv file in Notepad and make sure all the IP addresses are in the correct format.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjqzuC6qZPLAhVLrB4KHfddAY8QFggbMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Frockwellautomation.custhelp.com%2Fci%2Ffattach%2Fget%2F12635%2FMEproj.chm%3A%3A%2FProject%2FPROJECT_Product_Support.htm&usg=AFQjCNFCpbby6JdttECPIHOzBTuxeDhRYQ

Regards,