Omron sysmac c200hs cpu01

laserBeam

Hi all,
I have a few old Omron SYSMAC C200HS CPU01 PLC's and am trying to learn what is req'd in order to communicate with them. I have an interface unit PN: CQM1-CIF02 but its states on the label "Do not connect to the following C200H-CPU". I has a serial connector (computer end). Can I use this or is there another interface cable req'd? Also is there a USB version? I've been doing web searches but have not found a definitive answer. Thanks in advance, Best Regards!

Similar Topics

We got some equipment in from one of our plants that is closeing. There are 3 of the following PLC's in them: Omron Sysmac C200HS Programmable...
Replies
Views
I am trying to figure out how to read and write the DM registers. I have an OCX that was written by a third-party contractor long ago, but I am...
Replies
Views
I took an online course but don't remember covering this. How do I access the system clock in a compare instruction? I want to turn on an output...
Replies
Views
I come from an AB background. My current job has a lot of Omron devices. We have a couple systems with NX102's with numerous IO link devices...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am trying to program a function block to copy the variables obtain from Ethercat into a structure on a NX1P2. Since I cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom