pl707 win software

pseworkshop

Hi I need to upgrade a number of modicon nano plc's but cant find where to get software. i know i need PL707. i do have have the Idec software and have been told that the nanos are a rebranded idec micro plc and that the idec software will work (also it is a windows based software). i am ordering some cables online and hope someone can point me to where i could possibly get this software

Thanks Gary
I did find that link but it does not work, when i click on link it takes me to another schneider page. Did you manage to get it to work.

Hi pseworkshop,

I would say the best way is to contact locally SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC and get the support you need.
The PL707 software you are talking, although doesn't have a key it was sold by =SCH=.
Maybe they can give you a copy.
It will run in DOS !!
And you will need a cable with a converter in the middle, with a PS2 plug in one side and a D9 in another...

Good luck,
MifPT