TriPLC FMD88-10 (newbie)

Indy

I was recently given an FMD88-10 and AN20MA-2, in excellent working condition.
I'd like to start learning to build PLC's, and just tinker around to see how things go.
I purchased an IFM O1D100 Photoelectric sensors, and have it connected to the PLC for power...

I'm able to communicate with the FMD88 via the web browser, and TRIlogic software..

I've got a total of 8 inputs and 8 outputs on the FMD88, and 8 more inputs on the AN20MA.
Can anyone give me any advice on the final hookups of my laser so I can see data?

Thanks in advance (sorry for being such a noob, but everyone starts somewhere)

All I needed to do was to setup the IFM laser so it was outputting analog... Works like a charm!
Now I just have to do the math to convert the FMD signal to show me the MM measurements

Thanks!