FTView SE - Changing alarm severity on the fly.

Andy6

I'm wondering if anybody knows a way to edit the severity of an alarm in FTView using a button or numeric input rather than going into the tag database. VBA possibly?

I have a customer that's looking at being able to change how Win911 dials out certain alarms, all 600 of them. (Win911 can change operation based on severity)

I have done similar things before using a numeric input on screen and compare instructions in the PLC. My problem this time is there are multiple PLCs from another vendor (which I'm not supposed to change) and 600 is just way too much work to add in a similar way.

Similar Topics

Customer found what I believe to be a bug. I call a popup (On Top) display when an event happens. If they click off of the popup, it is still...
Replies
Views
I've made a FTView SE Local Client with 2 displays. I want to change the displays every 30 seconds between each other. What is the best way of...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom