IND780 with Red Lion G3 HMI

CurtisPratt

Hey guys I am wondering if anyone has done any comms setup and data mapping with a G3 Red Lion HMI and a Mettler Toledo IND780? The IND780 does have the Ethernet I/P Card.

I am trying to read some values (gross weight, tare, open/closed limits etc.) as well as trying to write a couple of items.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Anyone have any experience integrating these bulk weighers to another control system?? I have a Red Lion HMI and a Schneider M580 PLC, the IND...
Replies
Views
hi everyone, i have problem regarding Audit in FTV ver 12,In audit message "service disruption:<HMI server name>:<SERVICE NAME>" message logged,i...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
I have an expression in a structured text routine of a Logix controller that looks more or less like the following: ResultInteger := Integer1 *...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom