.PRJ File Spec Comprehensive Exhaustive LIST ???

Byron

Lifetime Supporting Member
Greetings Everyone...
Question: Does ANYONE know of an EXHAUSTIVE LIST for the .PRJ files.

I Googled it. I searched here. Here is what I have so far:
(please correct any mistakes or add comments for any omissions)

TCP QUICKPANEL
AUTOMATION DIRECT DIRECTSOFT PLC
EXOR UniOP DESIGNER (.DPR; .PRJ; .ROM)

Something called GESE70 ???

I have several hundred of these different files and finally did a search for ALL of them, copied to a single folder, and viewed them all with QuickView Plus, and moved them to separate folders called:
PRJ PLC FILES
PRJ QUICKDESIGNER FILES
PRJ UNKNOWN FILES
PRJ EXOR UniOP

Thanks for any input...

Last edited:
If it's not too large 'zip' it and post it here someone will likely be able to tell you which one it is.

The old Toshiba EX series as well as the private label CH D100 series used .prj for the main project file.