IFIX Problem

NR16

I have restored a crashed IFIX to a new PC. The restore is ok and installed GE9 driver. With the GE9 power tools, we can observed that data transmits and recieve.

The problem is that the screen scada is not updating i.e. no status/feedback, anything is happening.

The LAN network TCP/IP was configured i.e. IP, subnet and gateway.

Any remedies/advice is most welcome. Please provide a guide on the communication/configuration setup.

Thanks

Yes, I have installed the IO driver GE9 and add it in the SCU.

When I open the GE9 power tools and insert the PLC IP address and test it for ex R3114, it receives and transmit.

All the PLC IP address have also been set in the host file. The LAN have been configures.

Is there any other configuration that may be required.

Thanks in advance

With respect to license, when i check with ikeydiag, all licensing info are displayed.

Yes, the database is displaying ????

The node name is FIX, all the PLC's IP are set in the HOSTS file. How to check the host name.

is your driver the same version from the crashed machine? i'm guessing that your tag database is looking for another driver then the one you installed, or otherwise it may simply have the tags off scan. You can add the scan column to your view in the tagdatabasemanager to see if the tags or on scan or not.

Which version of iFix?

You may already done the following but...

- Check your driver's name in ICU and make sure it's set up properly for GE9
- Check your tag's "driver" field to make sure it match the name in ICU, you can do this by trying to create a new tag and see what drivers are available in the drop-down box.

First of all, I wish to thank everyone for their contribution.

1. The GE9 driver match the tag database driver.The driver of the crashed PC match the version of GE9 installed.

2. The IFIX version is 3.5.

3. GE9 driver is already added to the SCU.

4. The Tags driver field matched the SCU driver.

I will try to add the scan column to your view in the tagdatabasemanager to see if the tags or on scan or not.

I'll revert back. Thanks again

First of all, thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread.

I have resolved this issue.

Infact, I have configured the network connection LAN, insert the PC IP address, subnet and gateway. the IP of the gateway is configured with one PLC address. Then, in Advanced, I configured all the PLC IP address.The SCADA works properly.

!!!However, I would like to know why the PLC's IP address in the HOSTS file is not functioning and I have also inserted the PC ip address.