Vantage Point creating New Time Periods?

russg

Hi,

I'm new to Vantage point and i'm trying to create a new time period for the last 1 hour as it doesn't seem to appear in the drop down menu. Does anyone have any good documentation on this please?

The help says right click on Model Browser and select New > Item, but i do not have option of New when I right-click.

I have managed to find some of the Core.TimePeriod.Relative files but I can not create a new period in there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Russ

Similar Topics

I have a customer that wants us to setup a Vantage point reporting portal for them. I have taken the training back when it was 4.0 but have never...
Replies
Views
I have never used Vantage Point EMI before. Anyways, I have a server (connected to a CompactLogix PLC) running Factory Talk View SE. I have...
Replies
Views
I try to install factory talk vantage point ver 3.12 and ver 4.0 in my laptop having operating system windows 7 (enterprise edition) 64 bit. both...
Replies
Views
Ever use this instruction and what was your reason?
Replies
Views
Hi! I use a s7-1200 with a HSC single phase on input i0.0 100kHz, and input filter set to lowest 0,1uS. It is around 1300pulses on each step we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom