Save-As, Export/Tag and Comment Data not working

RazorbackTech

I'm running Studio5000 on Windows 7, and I'm trying to export the tag data, or even Save-As the project I'm working on. Everytime I try, it's like the dialogue box to complete it doesn't show up. I've tried searching the forum and online for a few hours now with no luck. Has anyone had this problem before? Or am I just doing something that would prevent these from opening up? I've also tried it on my laptop that I installed Studio5000 on as well. There's no error when I do this, it just kind of refreshes the window like it tried to do something and then nothing...

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I am new to PLC programming and am using Studio 5000 to work with AB PLCs. My company uses VMware to allow me to remotely...
Replies
Views
Hi; First of all, I am sorry that my post is not relevant with this forum. I have recently purchased Samsung cell phone. I have alreay saved...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a datablock in a PLC witch contains about 700 variables. I must save this data once a day on a Windows PC in a XML or CSV file. Eg...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks! I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit stuck again... See the redacted picture. At the moment, pressing F7 saves the "live" laser measurement into the boxes indicated by the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom