How would you use Compute (CPT) instruction to select the 2 youngest pump in terms of

piscis

What the formula will look like? Assuming that all of the 3 Pumps running time (in Minutes) are stored in N7: 1 / N7: 2 and N7: 3. How would you use Compute (CPT) instruction to select the 2 youngest pump in terms of minutes running?

Thanks in advance for all your suggestion.

Andy

Why cant I get this post out of my head? WOW theres lots of ways to do this with Math instructions but to do the whole thing with one CPT instruction seems impossible. Maybe to get the one shortest running pump but to get the 2 shortest running pumps seems impossible. But then again, Im no rocket scientest for sure.

Good luck.

Bob

bobwithdana:

Thanks anyway I guess my only option is this. Plewase let me know if there is a better way.

thanks

untitled.jpg

Pump Test

Here is the basic logic. You will have to add logic to latch on pumps when you get a start condition. I ran it on my SLC so it all checks out.
This was an interesting problem. I myself don't know how to do it other than LES or LEQ blocks.

Mark Buskell:

I tested your solution and worked great.

Thanks for the input. This goes to show that there are many ways to achieve the same goal.

Thanks again.